Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 In The Morning

So, It's 2 in the morning, like the title says and I am still up, watching older sports movies that make me tear up like a baby. Yeah, it's really freaking sad, but meh. I do enjoy a good movie. Anyway, 2 in the morning and nothing to do so I figured I would write. I almost spelled that right, so that shows how well this is going to go.
So, I think I have made a break through in trying to understand the complexity that is the female mind. I fully understand that I will never know what is going on inside of it. If the male mind were as complicated as the female mind then I do not believe we would ever accomplish anything because we were to enthralled in trying to figure out what the other one was thinking, but alas, the male mind was created with a flaw, when something stumps us, we either beat it, or give up on it. I'm aware there were way too many comma's there. Leave me alone. Anyway, like I was saying, since beating would get us know where with the opposite gender, we give up, but go on smiling like we know what they are talking about and what there next move is. Also, I have realized that women like to play games. I do not mean sports like football or basketball, I mean mind games. I believe that the reason they play them is simply because they can. Hell, I would, but I'm a guy. And they are VERY good at it. I'm sorry for stereotyping and if you do not fall in this category, feel free to correct me. Anyway, back to playing games. It seems as though I am always the one that is getting played with, but I realize now that is not the case. I'm just more susceptible to it. Anyway, there is no use complaining about it, because atleast I am getting some kind of attention. So, now that
I'm done exploring the vastness of females, I'm moving on.
Why do people lie? This is the one thing that I can not understand. I don't mean a little lie. I mean why do people tell obvious lies that will be found out, yet expect the other person to be stupid enough to just accept it? That makes no sense to me. UGH!
Alright, so I'm done with that too. Now, I do not have a whole lot to write about because I haven't done a whole hell of a lot today, and I'm too tired to think of anything else that's on my mind, so I'm going to sleep before I actually come up with something thought provoking.
P.S. I do not understand this damn thing at all!!!
So, in an attempt to reply to someones comment I got lost, then turned around, then cried in a corner and finally had to call my mother to come pick me up. So, who ever I was trying to comment too, it didn't happen and I gave up.


1 comment:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

I'm very well aware of who the post was about. But, I'm angered that this (above) is all you walked away from it. That's not at all what the conversation was supposed to be about. And if you gathered that females are all about games then who do you think triggered that? I was your catalyst and while I accept that I'm dissapointed even offended by the reslut.