Saturday, December 13, 2008

Update

So, apparently you wanted an update? That's cool. It wont be heartfelt unless inspiriation strikes midway through this post. Anyway, first of all, I'm not proud of it, but I got drunk last night, and apparently I got into a fight where I didn't swing. Lol, the guy tackled my drunk ass, punched me four times, broke my glasses, stood up, and proceeded to tell him that he needs to go to the gym because he punches like an old lady. Don't remember any of it, except for the broken glasses, and it all started over him moving my clothes. It was a joke, guess that does not mean much to some people. Anyway, party was awesome! I had a blast, took my mind off of certain events in my life.

SECOND! I got hired on full time at my job which means a nice cushiony 2 dollar raise which bumps me up to 13 something an hour. Which is awesome! I can not wait. Sad thing is that the plant is shut down for two weeks during christmas, without pay for one week. Oh well, I could use some time off because when I start back I'm going to be pulling some 60 hour work weeks. So excited because I love working up there and it means I'll be making some nice money.


THIRD!! I found out that my sister is coming down for christmas, which is awesome because I have not seen her in almost 6 years. For some reason I am really excited to see her. Maybe because it's the only actual family I am aware of having and that she has been through everything I have. If she can turn out to be succesful and married, then maybe there is help for me.

FOURTH!! My ex-girlfriend sent me a message earlier that said "how come every time we break up you have to go out to drink?'' I replied with, My going out and drinking had nothing at all to do with you and this break up. I'm over it, I'm over you and I fail to see why you need to continue to insert yourself where you do not want to be, unless the time is right for you. I do not expect to get a reply to that, which is fine because it's been a full week since I've said anything to her anyway.

FIFTH!! I got a new phone. A LG Shine. I know, materialistic items and all that, but it's just the status brought on by having the phone. I had a tracfone before I got this one, and well, this is sooooo much better. Anyway that's all that I have for now. Enough of an update??? I'll come up with something thought provoking when I'm not hung over.

2 comments:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

hmmm, I'm much too scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young.

Which I could find all the silver linings as it seems you have. I'm glad you told her what you needed to. It kind of frees the soul in many ways. If I wasn't such a coward I would do the same.

I know I'm missing the point, but you wear your glasses fulltime now?

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

wish*